Evil-Dog-Oh Assholy Night Evil-Dog-Oh Assholy Night

haha WOW! je m'attendais pas a sa. trop nice! Sa va défénitivement dans radio de mon char en route chez les grand parents les réveiller avec de la vrai musique des fêtes hahaha.

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha malade, have fun

Power Pop Power Pop

will do my training with this song. haha and i think FallOutFox mean Good interesting. because it's what i think too.

keep working hard!

TBM responds:

Thanks mate, will do!

Idea! Idea!

very nice! it's just the compression (input drive) that is just too loud. 1db less and i gave this a 5/5.

keep working hard!

DJ-Hectic responds:

Alright, I think I know what you're saying about the compression, thanks for the advice and great rating!

Xenocidal - Hardstyle Xenocidal - Hardstyle

very great job! loved the melody a LOT! :D

Pwnage101 responds:

Thanks man haha, I worked pretty hard for this one and Super Charged. I hope to enjoy some more of your works, and I hope you continue to enjoy mine as well!

P101

Mystery Of Sorrow WIP Mystery Of Sorrow WIP

beatiful melody. but i don't like the snare at the end. why don't you try to make a viola ensemble at place? it's just my idea it's depend on what you like most. keep working hard! i'll like to listen the complete song :)

Black Rock Shooter Remix Black Rock Shooter Remix

Awsome O.O in all way. Black Rock Shooter was a very good idea. nice production. continue like that :)

Ja Odna (Sound Test) Ja Odna (Sound Test)

wow O.O

kirja100 responds:

o_0

It Hurts -Caramell Mix- It Hurts -Caramell Mix-

love it!

Caramelldansen!!!! ^^ great remix btw. difficult to remake a classic and make it better.

DJSethLee responds:

totally. lol But I can sure as hell dedicate something like this to a song I originally loved.

Cry For Mercy (With Vocals) Cry For Mercy (With Vocals)

Holly SHIT!

START THE FUCKING PIT!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Lashmush responds:

Yes, let's do that. :3

Drowning in Blood Drowning in Blood

it's not techno

Metal it's better!! I like this song